Hotels in Onati, Spain
Search & Compare Onati Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Onati
Onati overviewOnati is special for its historical sites, and known for its gardens and monuments. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Casa del Cordon and Palacio de Escoriaza-Esquibel. While you're here, stop by Arrikrutz Caves and Mudejar Courtyard. Onati is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in OnatiA welcoming city for all, Onati has a variety of lodging options. There are 52 hotels in the Onati area, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $36 per night
- • 19 3-star hotels with an average price of $49 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1283 user reviews of Onati hotels: Rusticae Hotel Torre Zumeltzegi
How to get to OnatiFly in to Vitoria (VIT), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from downtown Onati. Bilbao (BIO) is the next closest major airport, 32 mi (51.6 km) away.
What to see around OnatiIf you're interested in historical sites or monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Casa del Cordon
- • Palacio de Escoriaza-Esquibel
- • Plaza de los Fueros
- • Church of San Miguel
- • Palace of Ajuria Enea
- • Arrikrutz Caves
- • Mudejar Courtyard
- • University of Onati
- • Sanctuary of Arantzazu
- • Ecomuseo de la Sal
When to visit OnatiWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.3 inches
- • July-September: 0.3 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches