What is Mission Beach Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy the relaxing city of Mission Beach on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Snap some photos at Mission Beach and Mission Beach Community Arts Centre for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Mission Beach popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from making the most of everything that Mission Beach has to offer, the right hotel is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Mission Beach?
Top hotel picks in and around Mission Beach:
Castaways Resort & Spa Mission BeachBeachfront hotel with beach bar, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Spa
Eco Village Mission BeachUpscale lodge on beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden
Seadreams Mission BeachBeachfront B&B within easy reach of Mission Beach
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free in-room WiFi
Apartments at Mission BeachUpscale Mission Beach apartment with kitchen
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Garden
Savannah Studio - Romantic BeachfrontMission Beach beachfront apartment with private pool, kitchen
- Water park • Beach sun loungers • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mission Beach?
You'll be able to find lots of sightseeing opportunities in Mission Beach while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Clump Mountain National Park
- Family Islands National Park
- Hull River National Park
- Mission Beach
- Dunk Island Beach
- Muggy Muggy Beach
- Mission Beach Community Arts Centre
- Alligators Nest Swimming Hole
- Wet Tropics of Queensland
Sights & Landmarks