What's Fremont Like?
People go to Fremont to see famous places such as Pike Place Market, as well as its many attractions like Seattle Center. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's shops and zoo. Lumen Field and Washington State Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fremont?
We have 72 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Fremont:
Staybridge Suites Seattle - Fremont, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Pool loungers
Hotel Hotel Hostel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
Marco Polo Motel2-star motel
- Free parking • Free WiFi
How to Get to Fremont
Fremont is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Fremont
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Fremont
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Fremont
Things to See and Do in and around Fremont
What to See in Fremont
- Pike Place Market
- Lumen Field
- University of Washington
- Washington State Convention Center
- T-Mobile Park
Things to Do in Fremont
- Seattle Center
- Theo Chocolate Factory
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Pacific Science Center
- University Village