Hotels in Sunnyslope, Arizona
Search & Compare Sunnyslope Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sunnyslope
Sunnyslope overviewSunnyslope is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and sports, and known for its waterparks and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Take in some local culture at popular places like Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion and Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium. Make plans to visit the popular Tournament Players Club and Taliesin West. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Sunnyslope is for you.
Where to stay in SunnyslopeWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Sunnyslope has options to suit everyone's style. There are 396 hotels in the Sunnyslope area and you can shop as many as 252 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 93 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 197 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 82 4-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 15 5-star hotels with an average price of $159 per night
How to get to SunnyslopeFly in to Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from downtown Sunnyslope. Mesa, AZ (AZA-Phoenix - Mesa Gateway) is the next closest major airport, 29.6 mi (47.7 km) away.
What to see around SunnyslopeFun activities like golf and sporting events are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Cave Creek Golf Course
- • Arizona Biltmore Country Club
- • Arizona Veterans Memorial Arena
- • Maryvale Baseball Park
- • Talking Stick Resort Arena
- • Castle N' Coasters
- • Glendale Aquatic Center
- • Victory Lane Sports Complex
- • Wet 'n' Wild
- • Phoenix Zoo
- • Town and Country Shopping Center
- • Biltmore Fashion Park
- • Desert Ridge Marketplace
- • Kierland Commons
- • Scottsdale Quarter
- • Tournament Players Club
- • Taliesin West
- • Camelback Mountain
- • Phoenix Convention Center and Venues
- • Arizona State Capitol