What's Near North Side Like?
People go to Near North Side to see attractions like Field Museum of Natural History and to explore its green spaces like Millennium Park. Enjoy this scenic neighborhood's museums and beautiful river views, not to mention its many restaurants. Michigan Avenue and Navy Pier are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Near North Side?
We have 631 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Near North Side:
The Peninsula ChicagoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Viceroy ChicagoLuxury hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Park Hyatt ChicagoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel ChicagoLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour health club • Walkable location
Hotel EMC2, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Near North Side
Near North Side is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare Intl. Airport (ORD), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Near North Side
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Near North Side
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from Near North Side
Getting to Near North Side on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Clark-Division Station
- Chicago Station (Brown Line)
- Chicago Station (Red Line)
Things to See and Do in and around Near North Side
What to See in Near North Side
- Millennium Park
- Grant Park
- United Center
- Soldier Field
- McCormick Place