What's Cimiez Like?
Cimiez is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums and ocean views, as well as its shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Promenade des Anglais to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cimiez?
We have 52 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our travelers' favorite place to stay in Cimiez:
Hôtel du Petit Palais4-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Cimiez
Cimiez is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Cimiez
Things to See and Do in and around Cimiez
What to See in Cimiez
- Promenade du Paillon
- Place Massena
- Albert 1st Gardens
- Castle Hill
- Quay of the United States
Things to Do in Cimiez
- Promenade des Anglais
- Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track
- Matisse Museum
- Marc Chagall National Museum
- Avenue Jean Medecin