What's Aberdour like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Aberdour. Take time to see places such as Silver Sands Beach and Aberdour Golf Course while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Edinburgh Castle and Edinburgh Zoo.
How to get to Aberdour
Aberdour is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Burntisland.
- Edinburgh Airport (EDI), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Aberdour
- Dundee (DND), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from Aberdour
Things to see and do in and around Aberdour
What to see in Aberdour
- Silver Sands Beach
- Aberdour Castle
- Black Sands
Things to do near Aberdour:
- Aberdour Golf Course (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Deep Sea World (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Potter About (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Burntisland Golf House Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Burntisland?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, October, June (average 110 mm of rainfall)