Hotels in Arizkun, Spain
Search & Compare Arizkun Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Arizkun
Arizkun overviewArizkun is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and mountains. You're sure to find the bar and dining options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Aldudes Hiking Trail and Grotte de Sare when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Cuevas de Zuggaramurdi and La Rhune. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Arizkun is for you.
Where to stay in ArizkunFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Arizkun is the place to go. There are 38 hotels in the Arizkun area, some with discounts of up to 23%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 9 4-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
How to get to ArizkunFly in to San Sebastian (EAS), 19.9 mi (32 km) from downtown Arizkun. Biarritz (BIQ-Biarritz - Anglet - Bayonne) is the next closest major airport, 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away.
What to see around ArizkunDistinguished for its monuments, here are some top landmarks to visit:
- • Cuevas de Zuggaramurdi
- • Notre Dame de St-Jean-Pied-de-Port
- • St-Jean-Pied-de-Port Citadel
- • Colegiata de Santa Maria
- • Aldudes Hiking Trail
- • Grotte de Sare
- • La Rhune
- • Puerto de Ibaneta
- • Epherra Golf Course
- • Villa Arnaga
- • Chantaco Golf Club
When to visit ArizkunIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 71°F day, 44°F night
- • July-September: 75°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 42°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches