What is Maasai Mara Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about Maasai Mara. Here you'll find various types of family activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From the wildlife to camping, Maasai Mara has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Maasai Mara National Reserve, Sekenani Main Gate and Oloololo Gate. When you're ready to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Maasai Mara has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can pick from 60 Maasai Mara accommodations to find one you and the entire family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Maasai Mara?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Restaurant • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free rollaway/extra bed
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Picnic area
Sentrim Mara Game Lodge4-star tentalow with pool bar, bar
Mara Ngenche Safari Camp4-star tentalow with spa, safari
Olare Mara Kempinski Masai MaraLuxury lodge with safari, pool bar
Mara Big Five Lodge3-star hotel with bar, near Maasai Mara National Reserve
ELangata Olerai Luxury Camp3.5-star tentalow with bar, near Maasai Mara National Reserve
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Maasai Mara?
You’ll discover that Maasai Mara and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some ideas to make your stay educational and fun:
- Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Sekenani Main Gate
- Oloololo Gate
- Mara River
- Olare Orok Conservancy
- Naboisho Conservancy
Sights & Landmarks