Where is Smokies Stadium?
Kodak is home to Smokies Stadium. Kodak is a family-friendly city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the shops. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Dollywood and Wilderness at the Smokies.
Where Can I Stay near Smokies Stadium?
You might want to consider this hotel in Smokies Stadium.
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive - 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away
- 4-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Smokies Stadium
What to See near Smokies Stadium
- Sevierville Convention Center
- Tennessee Smokies Minor League Baseball and Smokies Park
- Dolly Parton Statue
- Sevierville Community Center and Civic Center
- Mountain Cove Marina
Things to Do near Smokies Stadium
- Wilderness at the Smokies
- Sevierville Golf Club
- Soaky Mountain Waterpark
- Great Smokies Flea Market
- Wild WaterDome
How to Get to Smokies Stadium
Flights to Kodak
- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from central Kodak