Where is Garrafon Natural Reef Park?
Isla Mujeres is home to Garrafon Natural Reef Park. Visitors give high marks for top activities such as the snorkeling spots and pristine golf courses in this beachside city. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Norte Beach and Tortuga Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Garrafon Natural Reef Park?
We've got 169 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Garrafon Natural Reef Park. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
AMAZING 3 BEDROOM CONDO WITH POOL AND SPECTACULAR OCEAN VIEW!
- 4.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spacious rooms
Hotel Boutique Skulls Landing
- 3-star villa • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun - All Inclusive
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Icaco Island Village - Adults Only
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Close to shopping
Things to See and Do near Garrafon Natural Reef Park
What to See near Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Norte Beach
- Tortuga Beach
- Delfines Beach
- West Coast of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancun, and Punta Nizuc National Park
- Langosta Beach
Things to Do near Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- Puerto Cancun Marina Town Center
- Cancun Mall
- Plaza Las Americas
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course
How to Get to Garrafon Natural Reef Park
Flights to Isla Mujeres
- Cancun Intl. Airport (CUN), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from central Isla Mujeres