What's Ybor City Like?
People go to Ybor City for fun-filled days at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, as well as many other top attractions like ZooTampa at Lowry Park. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Tampa Riverwalk and Raymond James Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ybor City?
We have 169 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Ybor City:
Hotel Haya4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown2.5-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa Ybor Historic District3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Walkable location
How to Get to Ybor City
Ybor City is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Tampa.
- Tampa Intl. Airport (TPA), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Ybor City
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Ybor City
- St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl. Airport (PIE), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Ybor City
Things to See and Do in and around Ybor City
What to See in Ybor City
- Raymond James Stadium
- Tampa Convention Center
- University of South Florida
- Amalie Arena
- University of Tampa
Things to Do in Ybor City
- Tampa Riverwalk
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Adventure Island
- Hyde Park Village