Hotels in Nango, Japan
Search & Compare Nango Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nango
Nango overviewNango is a relaxing place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of the sea and parks. You'll enjoy Nango's museums and monuments. Families can spend some quality time at Sunmesse Nichinan. Head to Nango Roadside Rest Stop and Tropical Dome to make some memories. A family-friendly area, Nango also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NangoFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Nango is the place to go.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $19 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
How to get to NangoFly in to Miyazaki (KMI), 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from downtown Nango.
What to see around NangoIt's notable for its beaches, parks, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Tropical Dome
- • Kojima Island
- • Nango Roadside Rest Stop
- • Obi Castle Remains
- • Nichinankushima Golf Course
- • Udo Shrine
- • Sunmesse Nichinan
When to visit NangoWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.5 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches