Traveling With Your Pet to Belluno
If you're looking for a hotel in Belluno that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fido to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your animals along on your Belluno outings, or head out to enjoy the area while they're sleeping. Piazza dei Martiri and Alte Vie delle Dolomiti might be worth a visit while you're in town. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in Belluno can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Belluno?
Top hotel picks in and around Belluno:
Albergo Delle AlpiCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
Albergo Cappello e Cadore3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Villa CarpenadaBelluno upscale hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace
B&B Al Samaron
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Belluno?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Belluno, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Lake of Santa Croce (6.1 mi/9.8 km)
- Brent de l'Art (7.9 mi/12.8 km)
- Dolomiti Bellunesi National Park (9.3 mi/15 km)
- Mis Valley (8.4 mi/13.5 km)
- Lake Vedana (5.4 mi/8.8 km)
- Spiaggia Baywatch (7 mi/11.2 km)
- Valle del Mis (8.8 mi/14.2 km)
- Cadini del Brenton (9.2 mi/14.7 km)