Where is Yalumba Wines?
Angaston is home to Yalumba Wines. Angaston is a welcoming city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the wineries and shops. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop and Peter Lehmann.
Where Can I Stay near Yalumba Wines?
We've got 11 hotels to pick from within a mile of Yalumba Wines. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Angaston Mews Apartments
- 4-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Jesmond Dene - Barossa
- 4-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
Quiet Romantic Stone Cottage in Angaston, Barossa Valley. Complementary wine.
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- 4-star guesthouse • Free parking • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Things to See and Do near Yalumba Wines
What to See near Yalumba Wines
- Barossa Visitor Centre
- Eden Valley Lookout
- Mengler Hill Lookout
- Kaiser Stuhl Conservation Park
- Kaiserstuhl Conservation Park
Things to Do near Yalumba Wines
- Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- Peter Lehmann
- Chateau Tanunda
- Henschke Cellars
- Rockford Wines