Where is Senanque Abbey?
Gordes is home to Senanque Abbey. Gordes is a historic city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the gardens. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Caves du Palais Saint Firmin and Village des Bories.
Where Can I Stay near Senanque Abbey?
We've got 17 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Senanque Abbey. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Hotel Les Bories & Spa
- 5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Hôtel Le Petit Palais d'Aglaé
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Senanque Abbey
What to See near Senanque Abbey
- Chateau de Gordes
- Caves du Palais Saint Firmin
- Village des Bories
- Fontaine-de-Vaucluse Springs
- Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon
Things to Do near Senanque Abbey
- Provence Golf
- Domaine de Marie - Caveau Luberon/Provence
- SCAD Lacoste
- Moulin des Bouillons
- Museum of the Resistance
How to Get to Senanque Abbey
Flights to Gordes
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 15 mi (24.2 km) from central Gordes