Where is Baha'i Gardens?
Haifa is home to Baha'i Gardens. Visitors to beachside Haifa love the natural attractions this area offers such as the gardens. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Panorama Street and Haifa Port.
Where Can I Stay near Baha'i Gardens?
We've got 94 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Baha'i Gardens. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Bay View Haifa
- 5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 2 restaurants • Central location
Mirabelle Plaza Haifa by Dan Hotels
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do near Baha'i Gardens
What to See near Baha'i Gardens
- Haifa Port
- Quiet Beach
- Stella Maris Monastery
- Bat Galim beach
- Carmel Beach
Things to Do near Baha'i Gardens
- Panorama Street
- Grand Canyon Shopping Center
- Old Acre Market
- Haifa Museum of Art
- Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space - Madatech
How to Get to Baha'i Gardens
Flights to Haifa
- Haifa (HFA), 3.1 mi (5 km) from central Haifa