Where is Tsugaike Ski Resort?
Otari is home to Tsugaike Ski Resort. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Hakuba Norikura Onsen Ski Resort and Hakuba Valley Ski Area.
Where Can I Stay near Tsugaike Ski Resort?
We've got 50 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Tsugaike Ski Resort. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Hotel Granjam Tsugaike
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free train station shuttle
Resort Inn Marion Shinano
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
UNPLAN Village Hakuba – Hostel
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Tsugaike Ski Resort
What to See near Tsugaike Ski Resort
- Lake Aoki
- Lake Kizaki
- Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium
- Myoko-Togakushi Renzan National Park
- Chubu-Sangaku National Park
Things to Do near Tsugaike Ski Resort
- Hakuba Olympic Museum
- Hakuba Mini Train Park
- Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum
- Hakuba Art Museum