Where is Platja d'Aro Beach?
Platja d'Aro Beach is located in Platja d'Aro. Visitors to this beachside neighborhood love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Camino de Ronda and San Pol Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Platja d'Aro Beach?
We've got 329 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Platja d'Aro Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Apartaments Margarita Sabina Pinell
- 3-star apartment • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
Barcelona Costa Brava Beach Camp
- 3-star aparthotel • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Close to shopping
Rv Hotels Apartamentos Benelux
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Things to See and Do near Platja d'Aro Beach
What to See near Platja d'Aro Beach
- Cala Rovira
- Platja Llarga
- Gran Beach
- San Pol Beach
- Cala del Pi
Things to Do near Platja d'Aro Beach
- Camino de Ronda
- Espai Carmen Thyssen
- Costa Brava Golf Club
- Cap Roig Botanical Garden