Where is Cathedral of Brindisi?
Cathedral of Brindisi is located in Brindisi Histotic Center. It's in a historic neighborhood that visitors enjoy for attractions such as the port. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo and Roman Column.
Where Can I Stay near Cathedral of Brindisi?
We've got 70 hotels to pick from within a mile of Cathedral of Brindisi. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Hotel Executive Inn
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Grande Albergo Internazionale
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Cathedral of Brindisi
What to See near Cathedral of Brindisi
- Roman Column
- Lungomare Regina Margherita
- Monument to Italian Sailors
- Port of Brindisi
- Court of Brindisi
Things to Do near Cathedral of Brindisi
- Museo Archeologico Provinciale Francesco Ribezzo
- Teatro Verdi
- Crypt of San Biagio
- Palazzo Granafei Nervegna
- Archaeological Site San Pietro Degli Schiavoni