Where is El Torcal National Park?
Antequera is home to El Torcal National Park. Visitors enjoy Antequera for attractions such as the historical sites. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Torcal de Antequera and Antequera Castle.
Where Can I Stay near El Torcal National Park?
We've got 161 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of El Torcal National Park. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
DWO Convento de la Magdalena - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away
- 5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Casa González Villanueva de la Concepción by Ruralidays - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Casa Rural El Chaparro Antequera by Ruralidays - 2.1 mi (3.3 km) away
- 3-star country house • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden
Things to See and Do near El Torcal National Park
What to See near El Torcal National Park
- Torcal de Antequera
- Antequera Castle
- Antequera Town Hall
- El Romeral
- Plaza de San Sebastian
Things to Do near El Torcal National Park
- Antequera Golf
- Antequera Municipal Museum
- Museo Conventual De Las Carmelitas Descalzas De Antequera
How to Get to El Torcal National Park
Flights to Antequera
- Malaga Airport (AGP), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from central Antequera