Where is Teatro Romano Ruins?
Aosta is home to Teatro Romano Ruins. Aosta is known for cultural attractions such as the historic sites. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Champoluc and Arch of Augustus.
Where Can I Stay near Teatro Romano Ruins?
We've got 60 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Teatro Romano Ruins. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Duca D'Aosta
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
HB Aosta Hotel & Balcony SPA
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Turkish bath • Bar • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar
Things to See and Do near Teatro Romano Ruins
What to See near Teatro Romano Ruins
- Arch of Augustus
- Aosta Cathedral
- Fenis Castle
- Valle d'Aosta Observatory
- Porta Pretoria
Things to Do near Teatro Romano Ruins
- Aosta Archaeological Museum
- Rifugio Arbolle
- Les Corbeilles Shopping Centre
- Parc Animalier d'Introd
- Tesoro Museum