Where is Noordbrabants Museum?
's-Hertogenbosch is home to Noordbrabants Museum. 's-Hertogenbosch is an artsy city known for its cultural attractions such as the museums and the cathedral. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Efteling Theme Park and Safaripark Beekse Bergen.
Where Can I Stay near Noordbrabants Museum?
We've got 23 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Noordbrabants Museum. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Golden Tulip Hotel Central
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
The Den, ‘s-Hertogenbosch, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars
Things to See and Do near Noordbrabants Museum
What to See near Noordbrabants Museum
- St. John's Cathedral
- Brabanthallen Exhibition Centre
- National Park de Loonse en Drunense Duinen
- Camp Vught
- Iron Man Beach
Things to Do near Noordbrabants Museum
- Jheronimus Bosch Art Center
- Design Museum Den Bosch
- Stedelijk Museum
- Museum Slager
How to Get to Noordbrabants Museum
Flights to 's-Hertogenbosch
- Eindhoven (EIN), 17 mi (27.4 km) from central 's-Hertogenbosch