What is Moose Jaw Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider welcoming and culturally rich Moose Jaw. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Moose Jaw for its excursions. Spend a day checking out attractions like Casino Moose Jaw, Tunnels of Moose Jaw and Western Development Museum. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Moose Jaw has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 5 Moose Jaw family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Moose Jaw?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Central location
- Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • In-room kitchenette • Central location
Best Western Plus Moose Jaw2.5-star Moose Jaw hotel with indoor pool
Comfort Inn & SuitesCity-center hotel
Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with spa, near Casino Moose Jaw
Capone's Hideaway MotelConvenient to Tunnels of Moose Jaw
Quality Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Moose Jaw?
You’ll discover that Moose Jaw and the surrounding area provides many interesting things to see and do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some suggestions to make your getaway both educational and memorable:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Tunnels of Moose Jaw
- Western Development Museum
- Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery
- Casino Moose Jaw
- Moose Jaw Civic Centre
- Moose Jaw Cultural Centre Inc.
Sights & Landmarks