Where is Ephesus Archaeological Museum?
Selçuk is home to Ephesus Archaeological Museum. Selçuk is a historic city appreciated for its noteworthy cultural attractions such as the cathedral. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Ephesus Ruins and Temple of Artemis.
Where Can I Stay near Ephesus Archaeological Museum?
We've got 76 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Ephesus Archaeological Museum. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Ephesus Archaeological Museum
What to See near Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- Ephesus Ruins
- Temple of Artemis
- Basilica of St. John
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Ancient Theatre of Ephesus
Things to Do near Ephesus Archaeological Museum
- Selcuk Efes Kent Bellegi History Museum
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center
- Maket Koy
- Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum
How to Get to Ephesus Archaeological Museum
Flights to Selçuk
- Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) from central Selçuk
- Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.), 30.5 mi (49 km) from central Selçuk