Where is University of Connecticut?
Mansfield is home to University of Connecticut. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts and Harry A. Gampel Pavilion.
Where Can I Stay near University of Connecticut?
You might want to consider this hotel in University of Connecticut.
Graduate Storrs - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Things to See and Do near University of Connecticut
What to See near University of Connecticut
- Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
- Eastern Connecticut State University
- Tinkerville Brook Reserve
- Mansfield Hollow State Park
- Nickerson Park
Things to Do near University of Connecticut
- Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
- William Benton Museum of Art
- East Brook Mall
- Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry
- J. M. Sarnik & Sons' The Old General Store
How to Get to University of Connecticut
Flights to Mansfield
- Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from central Mansfield