Where is Mt. Abram?
Greenwood is home to Mt. Abram. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Sunday River and Little White Cap Ski Lift.
Where Can I Stay near Mt. Abram?
You might want to consider this hotel in Mt. Abram.
AMAZING 3BD MOUNTAIN ESCAPE | SLEEPS 8 | HOT TUB - 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away
- 3-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free ski shuttle • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Mt. Abram
What to See near Mt. Abram
- Sunday River
- Dr. Moses Mason House
- Bethel Hill Common
- Bethel Chamber of Commerce
- Howard Pond
Things to Do near Mt. Abram
- Bethel Historical Society
- Mineral Collector
How to Get to Mt. Abram
Flights to Greenwood
- Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from central Greenwood
- Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) from central Greenwood