Where is Holland State Park?
Holland is home to Holland State Park. Holland is a relaxing city well liked for its shopping and beaches. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Ottawa Beach and Laketown Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Holland State Park?
You might want to consider this hotel in Holland State Park.
Historic Cottage by Holland State Park and Lake Michigan - 0.2 mi (0.4 km) away
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Holland State Park
What to See near Holland State Park
- Ottawa Beach
- Lake Michigan
- Mt. Pisgah Dune Boardwalk
- Laketown Beach
- Holland Community Aquatic Center
Things to Do near Holland State Park
- Dutch Village
- Mount Baldhead Park
- Butler Street
- Saugatuck Center For the Arts
- Tunnel Park
How to Get to Holland State Park
Flights to Holland
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from central Holland
- Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from central Holland