Where is Musgrave Park?
Cork is home to Musgrave Park. Cork is a historic city well known for its great entertainment and live music. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Turners Cross and Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral.
Where Can I Stay near Musgrave Park?
We've got 6 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Musgrave Park. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
CitiVille Cork City
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Travelodge Cork Airport Hotel
- 3-star vacation home • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Musgrave Park
What to See near Musgrave Park
- Turners Cross
- Saint Fin Barre's Cathedral
- Cork City Hall
- University College Cork
- St. Patrick's Bridge
Things to Do near Musgrave Park
- English Market
- Cork Opera House
- Cork City Gaol
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre
- Blarney Woolen Mills
How to Get to Musgrave Park
Flights to Cork
- Cork Airport (ORK), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from central Cork