Where is North Head Lighthouse?
Ilwaco is home to North Head Lighthouse. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Cape Disappointment State Park and Port of Ilwaco.
Where Can I Stay near North Head Lighthouse?
We've got 156 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of North Head Lighthouse. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
The Seaview Cottages - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Adrift Hotel - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near North Head Lighthouse
What to See near North Head Lighthouse
- Cape Disappointment State Park
- Port of Ilwaco
- Cape Disappointment Lighthouse
- Long Beach Boardwalk
- Long Beach
Things to Do near North Head Lighthouse
- World Kite Museum
- Marsh's Free Museum
- Columbia Pacific Heritage Museum
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
- Cranberry Museum
How to Get to North Head Lighthouse
Flights to Ilwaco
- Astoria, OR (AST-Astoria Regional), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from central Ilwaco