Where is Margate Beach?
Margate is home to Margate Beach. Margate is a welcoming city known for its cultural attractions such as the museums and the historic sites. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Dreamland and Winter Gardens.
Where Can I Stay near Margate Beach?
We've got 119 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Margate Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
The Glenwood Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- 4-star hotel • Free in-room WiFi
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
No.42 by GuestHouse Margate
- 3-star guesthouse • Free WiFi
Victorian Town House Sleeps 12, Overlooking Blue Flag Sandy Beach
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Margate Beach
What to See near Margate Beach
- Margate Main Sands
- West Bay Beach
- Isle of Thanet
- Botany Bay
- Kingsgate Bay
Things to Do near Margate Beach
- Wingham Wildlife Park
- Howletts Wild Animal Park
- Winter Gardens
- Westwood Cross Shopping Centre