Where is Mid-Hudson Bridge?
Poughkeepsie Waterfront is home to Mid-Hudson Bridge. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Minnewaska State Park and Mohonk Preserve Visitor Center.
Where Can I Stay near Mid-Hudson Bridge?
We've got 47 hotels you can pick from within 5 miles of Mid-Hudson Bridge. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel - 0.6 mi (1 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie, an IHG Hotel - 1.8 mi (3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Mid-Hudson Bridge
What to See near Mid-Hudson Bridge
- Marist College
- Vassar College
- State University of New York-New Paltz
- Mid-Hudson Civic Center
- Poughkeepsie Bridge
Things to Do near Mid-Hudson Bridge
- Chance Theater
- Locust Grove
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum
- Hyde Park Station
- Mid-Hudson Children's Museum
How to Get to Mid-Hudson Bridge
Flights to Poughkeepsie Waterfront
- Stewart Intl. Airport (SWF), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from central Poughkeepsie Waterfront