Hotels in Nicolet National Forest, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Nicolet National Forest Hotels
Trending now in Nicolet National Forest
- Most booked
10 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Clean rooms, nice facilities. A little noisy. Breakfast was somewhat disappointing because bread and muffins were dry"
A Traveller, May 2016, US
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Beautiful condo... so comfortable...beautiful scenery. We felt like we were rich it was so elite. the pool was nice and so was the hot tub. not too much to do in the fall there but I bet summer would be awesome. We went to eagle river for the day."
A Traveller, Nov 2015, US
Best hotels in Nicolet National Forest
Nicolet National Forest overviewNicolet National Forest is a luxury getaway surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You'll enjoy the abundant bar and dining choices. Families can spend some quality time at Kovac Planetarium and Eagle Falls Adventure Golf & Laser Tag. Be sure stop by Crandon International Off-Road Raceway and Three Lakes Historical Society and Museum while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Nicolet National Forest is for you.
Where to stay in Nicolet National ForestFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Nicolet National Forest is the place to go. There are 9 hotels in the Nicolet National Forest area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $56 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
How to get to Nicolet National ForestFly in to Iron Mountain, MI (IMT-Ford), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from downtown Nicolet National Forest. Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County) is the next closest major airport, 36.9 mi (59.4 km) away.
What to see around Nicolet National ForestSights especially popular with families include:
- • Kovac Planetarium
- • Eagle Falls Adventure Golf & Laser Tag
- • Amsoil Eagle River Derbytrack
- • Elmer's Fun Park
- • Paulding Light
- • Crandon International Off-Road Raceway
- • Three Lakes Historical Society and Museum
- • Three Lakes Center for the Arts
- • Carney Rapids
- • Keyes Peak Ski Hill
When to visit Nicolet National ForestIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 46°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 8.9 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 6.6 inches