What is Kos Town Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about Kos Town. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Kos Town for its waterfront. Spend a day checking out attractions like Port of Kos, Tree of Hippocrates and Kos Marina. When you're ready to kick back after a day of touring the area with the kids, Kos Town has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 36 Kos Town accommodations to locate one you and the family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Kos Town?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- BBQ grills • Snack bar/deli
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's pool • Restaurant • Free rollaway/extra bed • In-room kitchenette • Spacious rooms
- Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
AnastasiaKos family-friendly hotel with pool bar
Zephyros HotelKos beachfront hotel with bar/lounge
Dreams4youKos hotel with pool bar, bar
Athina ApartmentsKos hotel with pool bar, bar
Dimitris Paritsa Hotel2-star Kos hotel with bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kos Town?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Port of Kos
- Tree of Hippocrates
- Kos Marina