Oktoberfest Hotels In Munich
Search The Best Oktoberfest Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
See Oktoberfest hotels on a map
- Munich City Centre
- International Congress Center Munich
- Allianz Arena
- Karlsplatz - Stachus
- BMW World
- Olympic Park
- New Fair Munich
- English Garden
- Deutsches Museum
- Town Hall of Marienplatz
- Munich Order Center (MOC)
- Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- Sendlinger Tor
- National Theater Munich
Where to stay for Oktoberfest
Use the search function above to sort these hotels based on your personal criteria, such as price, genuine guest ratings, star rating, location and more.
Looking for the best Oktoberfest accommodation?
If you you're looking for highest rated accommodation (including: hotels, apartment & B&Bs) near the grounds at Theresienwiese the following are all good choices:
Cheap Oktoberfest Hotels
1. Hotel Jedermann
Hotel with Bavarian decoration with quiet and well equipped rooms. Some also with air-conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free use of the public computer in the lobby. Well-liked buffet-breakfast included. Small hotel bar. Parking. Less than a 10 minute walk to Theresienwiese.
2. arthotel munich
Arthotel munich is within a 10 minute walk of Theresienwiese . Free perks include buffet breakfast and WiFi. There's a bar/lounge, and rooms offer iPod docks and flat-screen TVs.
3. GHOTEL hotel & living München-City
Featuring a rooftop terrace, GHOTEL hotel & living München-City puts you within a 10-minute walk of the Oktoberfest grounds at Theresienwiese. You can unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge, and buffet breakfast is available daily. Rooms feature kitchenettes, LCD TVs, and free WiFi.
4. Vi Vadi Hotel Bayer 89
The lobby lounge is a great place to grab a drink, and guests looking for a bite to eat can check out Ristorante Ottantanove, which serves Italian cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Nice touches like rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, and pillow top beds with Egyptian cotton sheets are offered up in all rooms. Located within a 10 minute walk of the Oktoberfest grounds.
5. Eurostars Book Hotel
After visiting the 24-hour health club for a workout, you can grab a bite to eat at the restaurant or unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge. Rooms at this upscale hotel offer LCD TVs, minibars, and room service. Located under a 15 minute walk from the grounds.
6. Aparthotel Adagio Muenchen City
Guests can enjoy the fitness center, and continental breakfast is available daily. Conveniences like kitchens are in all apartments, along with iPod docks and free WiFi. Located less than a 10 minute walk away from the grounds.
7. Fleming's Hotel München-City
Guests can visit the 24-hour fitness center for a workout or grab a bite to eat at Fleming's Brasserie & Del, which serves international cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge and a sauna are other highlights, and rooms at this upscale hotel offer LCD TVs and minibars. Under a 15 minute walk to Theresienwiese.
Luxury Oktoberfest Hotels
8. Le Méridien München
Guests can visit the spa to indulge in massages, aromatherapy, or Ayurvedic treatments, and international cuisine is served at Le Potager, which is open for lunch and dinner. An indoor pool and a bar/lounge are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious hotel offer up nice touches like deep soaking tubs, bathrobes, and pillowtop beds with premium linens. All within less than a 15 minute walk from the Theresienwiese grounds.
9. Hotel Koenigshof
Guests can enjoy international cuisine at Restaurant Konigshof, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the spa tub makes for a relaxing end to the day. A bar/lounge and a sauna are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious hotel offer up nice touches like pillow menus and bathrobes. Within a 20 minute walk to the Oktoberfest grounds.
10. Rocco Forte The Charles Hotel
You can visit the spa to indulge in deep-tissue massages, facials, or aromatherapy, and Italian cuisine is served at Davvero, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. An indoor pool and a bar/lounge are other highlights, and rooms at this luxurious hotel offer up nice touches like rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, and pillowtop beds with premium linens. Within a 20 minute walk of Theresienwiese.
Oktoberfest 2016, 2017 & 2018
Hotels in Munich start filling up months ahead of the festival's opening. So if you're thinking about going, it's a good idea to book sooner rather than later.
Here are the dates for the next 3 Oktoberfests:
|Oktoberfest 2016||September 17th, 2016 - October 3rd, 2016|
|Oktoberfest 2017||September 16th, 2017 - October 3rd, 2017|
|Oktoberfest 2018||September 22nd, 2018 - October 7th, 2018|
10 Oktoberfest Facts:
- 1. Bavarians don't refer to Oktoberfest as Oktoberfest. Instead it's known locally as Wiesn a shorterned version of Theresienwiese, the area in Munich where the festival is held.
- 2. Despite the name, the majority of the festival happens in September rather than October.
- 3. The festival is over 200 years old and was originally to commemorate the wedding of Crown Prince Ludwig to Princess Therese in 1810.
- 4. Up to 7 million people visit the festival each year.
- 5. Beer can't be served until after the Lord Mayor of Munich has tapped the first barrel.
- 6. However, once that happens over 7,500,000 litres of beer are consumed each year, equal to over 13 million pints!
- 7. Beer is served by the litre in glasses called Maß.
- 8. Only beer from one of Munich's 6 breweries (Augustiner, Hacker-Pschorr, Hofbräu, Löwenbräu, Paulaner and Spaten ) can be served at the festival.
- 9. No music louder than 85 decibles is allowed to be played before 6pm, to help preserve a family friendly atmosphere.
- 10. There are 14 large tents and 20 small tents at the festival. The largest can hold over 10,000 people at a time!
To learn more about Oktoberfest visit the official website.
Munich travel guides
All the info you need to get from Munich airport to the city
The German pretzel (Bretzel, Brezl, Breze, or Brez’n in German, depending on location) is one of the...
Get ready to party at the top 10 festivals in the world. Whether you want to raise a stein at Oktobe...