Where is Arecibo Observatory?
Esperanza is home to Arecibo Observatory. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Cueva Ventana and Camuy River Cave Park.
Where Can I Stay near Arecibo Observatory?
You might want to consider this hotel in Arecibo Observatory.
Arecibo Observatory-VSQ - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 3.5-star B&B • Free parking • Free Internet access • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Arecibo Observatory
What to See near Arecibo Observatory
- Cueva Ventana
- Camuy River Cave Park
- Parque Ceremonial Indigena de Caguana
- Spiral Cave
- Tres Pueblos Sinkhole
Things to Do near Arecibo Observatory
- Parque Acuatico
- Parque Ceremonial Indigena Caguana
How to Get to Arecibo Observatory
Flights to Esperanza
- Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN), 27 mi (43.5 km) from central Esperanza
- Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from central Esperanza
- Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from central Esperanza