Where is Waterfront Park?
Waterfront Park is located in Charleston Historic District. It's in a historic neighborhood well known for its great selection of bars and restaurants. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Dock Street Theater.
Where Can I Stay near Waterfront Park?
We've got 248 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Waterfront Park. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
The Saint Hotel - Charleston, SC
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Things to See and Do near Waterfront Park
What to See near Waterfront Park
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal
- College of Charleston
- Marion Square
- Charleston Visitor Center
- USS Yorktown
Things to Do near Waterfront Park
- Dock Street Theater
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Charleston City Market
- Charleston Gaillard Center
- South Carolina Aquarium