Where is Baltimore Museum of Art?
Baltimore Museum of Art is located in Johns Hopkins Homewood. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighborhood has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see National Aquarium in Baltimore and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Where Can I Stay near Baltimore Museum of Art?
We've got 24 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Baltimore Museum of Art. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
*Townhouse 3min from John Hopkins University *Free Parking
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center
Inn at the Colonnade Baltimore - a DoubleTree by Hilton
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Garden
Things to See and Do near Baltimore Museum of Art
What to See near Baltimore Museum of Art
- Johns Hopkins University
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- M&T Bank Stadium
Things to Do near Baltimore Museum of Art
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Lyric Opera House
- Maryland Zoo
- Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- Walters Art Museum