Where is University of Tennessee?
University of Tennessee is located in Downtown Knoxville. It's in an artsy neighborhood that travelers enjoy for top attractions such as the fun sporting events and college atmosphere. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Thompson–Boling Arena and Neyland Stadium.
Where Can I Stay near University of Tennessee?
We've got 14 hotels to choose from within just a mile of University of Tennessee. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Marriott Knoxville Downtown
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
Cumberland House Knoxville, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Walkable location
Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville-Downtown
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Things to See and Do near University of Tennessee
What to See near University of Tennessee
- Thompson–Boling Arena
- Neyland Stadium
- Three Rivers Rambler
- Knoxville Convention Center
- Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum
Things to Do near University of Tennessee
- University of Tennessee Gardens
- Clarence Brown Theatre
- Ewing Gallery
- McClung Museum of Natural History & Culture
- Frank H. McClung Museum