What's Porta Nuova Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Porta Nuova, especially its shops and cathedral. Enjoy the neighborhood's museums, art scene, and live music. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Cathedral of Milan. Piazza del Duomo and San Siro Stadium are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Porta Nuova?
We have 135 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Porta Nuova:
Milano Verticale | UNA Esperienze4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Terrace • Garden
ME Milan - Il DucaLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Palazzo Parigi Hotel & Grand Spa MilanLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Walkable location
Hotel Principe Di SavoiaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar • Central location
Hotel Cavour4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Turkish bath • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Porta Nuova
Porta Nuova is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Linate Airport (LIN), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Porta Nuova
- Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP), 25.6 mi (41.1 km) from Porta Nuova
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from Porta Nuova
Getting to Porta Nuova on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Repubblica M3 Tram Stop
- Turati M3 Tram Stop
- Turati Station
Things to See and Do in and around Porta Nuova
What to See in Porta Nuova
- Cathedral of Milan
- Piazza del Duomo
- San Siro Stadium
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Indro Montanelli Public Gardens