Where is Tamarind Falls?
Henrietta is home to Tamarind Falls. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Ganga Talao and Black River Gorges National Park.
Where Can I Stay near Tamarind Falls?
We've got 29 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Tamarind Falls. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
7 Cascades Restaurant Bar & Lodges - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Le Domaine de L’arbre du Voyageur - 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Tamarind Falls
What to See near Tamarind Falls
- Ganga Talao
- Black River Gorges National Park
- Tamarin Bay
- Flic-en-Flac Beach
- University of Mauritius
Things to Do near Tamarind Falls
- Quatre Bornes Central Market
- Cascavelle Shopping Mall
- Mall of Mauritius
- Tamarina Golf Club
- Barachois Shopping Center
How to Get to Tamarind Falls
Flights to Henrietta
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl. Airport (MRU), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from central Henrietta