Where is Museum of Glass?
Museum of Glass is located in Downtown Tacoma. It's in a family-friendly neighborhood well known for its art and restaurants. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Tacoma Dome and Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Where Can I Stay near Museum of Glass?
We've got 52 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Museum of Glass. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 4.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Marriott Tacoma Downtown
- 3.5-star hotel • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • 24-hour health club
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tacoma Downtown, an IHG Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Tacoma
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 5 bars • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Museum of Glass
What to See near Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Dome
- Port of Tacoma
- University of Washington Tacoma
- Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center
- University of Puget Sound
Things to Do near Museum of Glass
- Emerald Queen Casino
- Tacoma Mall
- Puyallup Fairgrounds
- LeMay Car Museum
- 6th Ave