Where is Mauna Kea Beach?
Kamuela is home to Mauna Kea Beach. Kamuela is a relaxing city well liked for its snorkeling spots and beaches. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Hapuna Beach State Park and Mauna Kea Resort Golf Course.
Where Can I Stay near Mauna Kea Beach?
We've got 144 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Mauna Kea Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Golf course • Comfy beds
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Autograph Collection
- 4.5-star resort • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • Golf course • Central location
Mauna Kea Residences
- 4-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars
#1 Resort location - Spectacular, sunset, ocean, mt views -infinity pool+hot tub
- 4-star vacation home • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub
Fairways North Luxury, Ocean Side, Free WiFi, Concierge, A/C, Golf & Tennis!
- 4.5-star condo • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Spa
Things to See and Do near Mauna Kea Beach
What to See near Mauna Kea Beach
- Hapuna Beach State Park
- Waialea Beach
- Mauna Lani Beach
- Anaehoomalu Beach
- Kailua-Kona Beaches
Things to Do near Mauna Kea Beach
- Kings Shops
- Makani Golf Club
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
- Parker Ranch Center
- Queens' Marketplace
How to Get to Mauna Kea Beach
Flights to Kamuela
- Kona Intl. Airport (KOA), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from central Kamuela
- Kamuela, HI (MUE-Waimea-Kohala), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central Kamuela