Where is Kailua Beach?
Kailua is home to Kailua Beach. Visitors to beachside Kailua love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Ala Moana Center and Waikiki Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Kailua Beach?
You might want to consider this hotel in Kailua Beach.
Hawaii's Hidden Hideaway Bed & Breakfast - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Kailua Beach
What to See near Kailua Beach
- Kailua Bay Beach
- Lanikai Beach
- Hawaii Pacific University Hawaii Loa Campus
- Waimanalo Beach
- Kaneohe Bay
Things to Do near Kailua Beach
- Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course
- Ko'olau Golf Club
- Hoʻomaluhia Botanical Garden
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Kahala Mall
How to Get to Kailua Beach
Flights to Kailua
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from central Kailua
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from central Kailua