Where is Lanikai Beach?
Kailua is home to Lanikai Beach. Visitors to beachside Kailua love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Waikiki Beach and Moana Surfrider.
Where Can I Stay near Lanikai Beach?
You might want to consider this hotel in Lanikai Beach.
Hawaii's Hidden Hideaway Bed & Breakfast - 0.6 mi (1 km) away
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Lanikai Beach
What to See near Lanikai Beach
- Kailua Beach
- Kailua Bay Beach
- Bellows Field Beach Park
- Waimanalo Beach
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
Things to Do near Lanikai Beach
- Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course
- Ko'olau Golf Club
- Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Kahala Mall
How to Get to Lanikai Beach
Flights to Kailua
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from central Kailua
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from central Kailua