Where is Lion's Beach?
Basseterre is home to Lion's Beach. Basseterre is a romantic city well known for its bars and seaside. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Turtle Beach and Sandy Bank Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Lion's Beach?
We've got 99 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Lion's Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Park Hyatt St. Kitts - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 3-star villa • Free parking • Restaurant • Casino
Coconut Farm Cottage - Cockleshell Beach St.Kitts - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 3-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Lion's Beach
What to See near Lion's Beach
- Cockleshell Bay
- Turtle Beach
- Sandy Bank Beach
- Pinney's Beach
- Frigate Bay Beach
Things to Do near Lion's Beach
- St Kitts Royal Golf Club
- Museum of Nevis History
How to Get to Lion's Beach
Flights to Basseterre
- Robert L. Bradshaw Intl. Airport (SKB), 1.3 mi (2 km) from central Basseterre
- Newcastle (NEV-Vance W. Amory Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Basseterre
- Oranjestad (EUX-F.D. Roosevelt), 21.8 mi (35 km) from central Basseterre