Where is Fort George?
St. George's is home to Fort George. Visitors to beachside St. George's love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Grenada National Museum and St. George's Harbor.
Where Can I Stay near Fort George?
We've got 28 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Fort George. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 beach bars
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- 3-star apartment • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do near Fort George
What to See near Fort George
- St. George's Harbor
- Grand Anse Beach
- Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park
- Morne Rouge Beach
- Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina
Things to Do near Fort George
- Grenada National Museum
- Grand Anse Shopping Center
- Spiceland Mall
- Excel Plaza
- La Sagesse Nature Center
How to Get to Fort George
Flights to St. George's
- Maurice Bishop Intl. Airport (GND), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from central St. George's