Where is Griffith Observatory?
Los Angeles is home to Griffith Observatory. Los Angeles is an artsy city travelers enjoy for top attractions such as the great entertainment and live music venues. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Hollywood Walk of Fame and Universal CityWalk.
Where Can I Stay near Griffith Observatory?
We've got 15 hotels to choose from within a mile of Griffith Observatory. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Peaceful, Luxury Retreat In Prime Los Feliz Hills Historic Spanish "Castle"
- 3.5-star villa • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Luxury Modern Hollywood Hills Villa
- 3.5-star villa • Free valet parking • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Los Feliz City Views Apartment
- 4-star vacation home • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Griffith Observatory
What to See near Griffith Observatory
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Dodger Stadium
- Crypto.com Arena
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- University of Southern California
Things to Do near Griffith Observatory
- Universal CityWalk
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- The Grove
- Sunset Strip
- Melrose Avenue
How to Get to Griffith Observatory
Flights to Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from central Los Angeles
- Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from central Los Angeles
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 10 mi (16.1 km) from central Los Angeles