Where is Smathers Beach?
Key West is home to Smathers Beach. Key West is well known for its great entertainment and bars. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Duval Street and Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery.
Where Can I Stay near Smathers Beach?
We've got 212 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Smathers Beach. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Margaritaville Beach House Key West
- 4-star hotel • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Key West
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Central location
Papaya Place by Avantstay Great Location w/ Balcony, Outdoor Dining, Shared Pool & Hot Tub!
- 3.5-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Things to See and Do near Smathers Beach
What to See near Smathers Beach
- Higgs Beach
- South Beach
- Southernmost Point
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
Things to Do near Smathers Beach
- Duval Street
- Fort East Martello Museum and Gallery
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
How to Get to Smathers Beach
Flights to Key West
- Key West Intl. Airport (EYW), 3 mi (4.8 km) from central Key West