Where is University of Geneva?
University of Geneva is located in Geneva City Centre. It's in a historic neighborhood well known for its local tours and restaurants. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Reformation Wall Monument and Geneva City Hall.
Where Can I Stay near University of Geneva?
We've got 119 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of University of Geneva. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Ruby Claire Hotel Geneva
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
- 4.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Walkable location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Things to See and Do near University of Geneva
What to See near University of Geneva
- Reformation Wall Monument
- Geneva City Hall
- Place du Bourg-de-Four
- Saint-Pierre Cathedral
- Flower Clock
Things to Do near University of Geneva
- Patek Philippe Watch Museum
- Rue du Rhône
- City Center Shopping Area
- Geneve Plage
- Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum